Benefits of the Gentle Approach
- Your views on treatment are taken into account for example some people are fine about wearing a brace fixed to the teeth and others are not.
- We provide a wide range of braces to give you a good choice.
- You will get clear information on what results are achievable, time frames, options and what it would be like to use and live with the brace.
- Generally we are not keen on extracting premolars. Instead we prefer to create space of the teeth to move into using other methods. For the majority of people this is better for your dental health and appearance long term as there can be negative changes after extracting premolars for some patients.
- Extra attention is given to leaving the teeth in a healthy and stable “bite” as possible.
- Retainers are included in the cost of almost all brace treatments.
- Dental hygiene is extra important for people wearing braces. Ruth can advise you well on how to keep them and your mouth clean.
Gentle © 2017