Braces for Crooked Teeth or Gaps
This treatment is tailored to your needs and used to improve your smile and bite.
Advantages of Clear Braces:
- Clear braces are easy to use and you see improvement with every week.
- The positioners are hard to see when you are wearing them and feel smooth.
- They can be removed for a social function easily.
- There are normally less visits than train tracks, maybe one or 2 appointment every 3 months.
- As well as improving your smile you can also improve your bite making your mouth healthier.
- Once your teeth are in position you can choose between a fixed or removable retainer for stability.
FAST BRACES (Inman Aligners)
Inman Aligners are used to straighten front teeth rapidly within only 6 to 14 weeks. They are removable and used for teeth that are crooked, crowded or sitting out.
FULL MOUTH ORTHODONTICS (DAMON BRACES)
A good system for adult or teenagers with a range of problems. It gives relatively speedy results and is less likely to involve extractions compared to conventional train tracks. The system preserves the facial bone around your teeth while they move providing you with a lovely smile and healthy bite.