Many people want to find out about our services before they book to see a dentist. We therefore welcome you to discuss this with the practice manager, Adam Jaffa.
- Answer general questions about modern dentistry.
- Give you a feel for how your enquiry might be handled if you proceed to an examination.
- Show you examples of patients treatment and explanations of how and why things worked.
- Provide positive suggestions for managing anxiety and delivering treatment gently if you are nervous or worried about anything dental.
- Give you an idea of cost, time frames and payment options for different kinds of treatment.
- Adam has over 15 years experience in dentistry, has trained internationally and is a registered dental nurse with the General Dental Council.
Adam is also available to help you at evenings and at weekends. Please bring a friend or family member if you are booking out of office hours.
Please note that this is not an examination. For a diagnosis and full treatment plan, a further appointment with a dentist is needed.